Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 March, 03:06
After around 30 days, this is the answer I get. Looks like I'm not getting reinstates. Wish I knew which Terms of Service I violated🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 March, 01:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I just received the same notice!!

Why are WE ALL RECEIVING this at the same TIME???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 March, 01:27
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I believe they've made their determination we've all been waiting for. I'm in but not with my main account I want back.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 March, 09:20
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Same. I had two accounts removed. Oh well. I like AU, there’s much nicer people here. ❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
09 March, 09:23
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
I created another one but .... meh.

Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
Same here too. I’ll keep until they boot me again.
09:27 PM - Mar 09, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Keri Alexander, click on at the bottom under it