Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
My beautiful AU family, I am asking for a favor in hopes of helping a dear friend. Our friend Bill, who is a wonderful human being in his 80's has broken his hip and has been taken away from his sweetheart, his little dog Rocky. Bill and Rocky are well known in this Ontario town as the dinamic duo on a big ol' 3 wheel bicycle. Rarely is there a day that someone hasn't been cheered up by Rocky and his loving owner Bill, coming out of a grocery store or bumping into them at their local watering hole. Could you all say some prayers for Bill as he embarks on this recovery journey, as it has only been a couple of days since his accident happened. He's surely more concerned little Rocky is sad and scared in his temporary home than he is for himself. 😞πŸ₯Ί I appreciate you all so much fam, I know in my heart we make a difference in this world πŸ’―πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’š
11:32 AM - Mar 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 March, 01:47
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Prayers for Bill's healing and quick recovery and Rocky's peace and comfort.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 March, 01:19
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 March, 01:16
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈPraying for Bill and Rocky. May they both be back together soon.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 March, 01:07
Prayers up for Bill.πŸ™πŸ’•

08 March, 01:03
Thank you sweet friends, you are creating a healing love ripple πŸ™β€οΈ God bless each and everyone πŸ€—

Pink Totter @Totter
08 March, 01:02
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 March, 12:58
Prayers lifted for both Bill and Rocky!
πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ™

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
08 March, 12:56
Prayers for a full and quick healingπŸ™

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
08 March, 12:56
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 March, 12:54
Praying.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
08 March, 12:53
Dear Lord, I ask that you heal Bill and Comfort him in Your Loving Arms. Lord I ask also that you Care and Comfort Rocky , Bills dog at this time of separation from his owner. You Lord can do and heal anything, i ask this in the name of Jesus Christ , my Savior. Amen. πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™

08 March, 01:00
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯² Thank you β€πŸ™πŸ™Œ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 12:52
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ prayers

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
08 March, 12:51
Prayer and love πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ’–

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 March, 12:52
In response Ange Love to her Publication
May God give him complete healing πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ