LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 March, 10:03
Remember..............good reminder...........thanQ Julian!!! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 March, 01:24
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Wonder if JiliansRum would let Anons think for themselves re: JFK Jr now. Probly not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 March, 08:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Have no idea, have seen his posts for yrs but have not paid that much attention directly to him.

This post makes sense, but then Ron Desantus makes sense with 99% of what he says. It is that damn evil ass 1% that screws us all the time.

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
i live by my GUT feeling and it been 100% right every time. even saved my life a few times. i have a Bad feeling when it comes to Ron Desantus. why i dont know but im going with my gut.
09:37 AM - Mar 08, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Godwins1717 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 March, 02:21
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
There is a plethora of information linking him to Disney, Skull and Bones Society and human trafficking. Your gut is correct.