LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
07 March, 10:03
Remember..............good reminder...........thanQ Julian!!! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Wonder if JiliansRum would let Anons think for themselves re: JFK Jr now. Probly not.
01:24 AM - Mar 08, 2023
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
10 March, 11:34
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Julian has attacked Field McConnell's credibility, putting Field Down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 March, 12:35

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I was not aware of that.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
09 March, 03:28
😳

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 March, 02:19
lol
dare ya to jump on over to TS and ask him :)

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
08 March, 06:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 March, 02:06
Most red checks won't.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 March, 12:02
my brain is giving your typos a funny meaning haha...
"u a b"

who is this character

Julians Rum?
alcohol?
devil lol

mr brainwasher fo sho

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 10:12
Dasting to think about Doq, followed Julian on Twatter but have me doubts on him, still on the fence where I will stay until gut screams otherwise..NCSWIC

08 March, 12:55
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Same!

Tina Cogon @Rynnks
08 March, 08:56
I wonder if "Anons" could ever STOP fighting amongst themselves to actually accomplish anything. If you can't your "movement" is doomed to failure before it starts. I'm sure the other side has disagreements, too, but they manage to keep their squabbles out of the public frey. Best to you Doc.

08 March, 12:56
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
This is why I love AU so much compared to all the other sites!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 March, 08:49 (E)
We have been separated from our gut instinct for so long, and there is so much fakery that looks real... makes your head spin.

However, the enemy are INVERTS in everything...

So,in the main, supporting whatever they denounce, seems to be a pretty good starting point.

Walk the path that is 180° away from whatever they are pointing towards...

As a bonus, it will make them froth at the mouth too 😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 March, 08:34
Have no idea, have seen his posts for yrs but have not paid that much attention directly to him.

This post makes sense, but then Ron Desantus makes sense with 99% of what he says. It is that damn evil ass 1% that screws us all the time.

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
08 March, 09:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i live by my GUT feeling and it been 100% right every time. even saved my life a few times. i have a Bad feeling when it comes to Ron Desantus. why i dont know but im going with my gut.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 March, 08:20
Not = 49
Yes =49
😉

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 March, 02:40
I see a JR in JuliansRum..

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 March, 02:33
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
. 🥰🙏🏼

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 March, 12:18
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Good 👀. He's probably on an account we would likely not expect.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 March, 01:36
NFW!