Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 March, 04:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I had a good supply of silver I bought in 2021 but had to sell it to make ends meet not long ago. I'm holding on to my 2000 XRP, but wish it would at least get up to $100 so I could sell 50. I'm getting real close to being homeless. Every day brings more bad news.
March was the month I'd hoped would bring relief. If it doesn't happen I don't know where I'll be in April.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Thanks for your concern. I have until the end of the month to figure out my next move. I probably will be forced to move and I'm certain I won't get my $5000 deposit back. My landlord is a cheap asshole. Someone suggested getting an old RV or camper to live in for now. It would save me from having to come up with 5 or 6 thousand to rent another place. California is a very expensive state to live in. I hate that we're slaves to a rigged economic system.
How are things with you?
04:54 AM - Mar 08, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

08 March, 04:16

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I've always been self sufficient and providing for others so it's not easy asking for help. But someone here suggested a donation website and if things don't change I'll have to set something up. I'm still holding out hope Trump will come to our rescue soon.
I'm envious of your ability to have gotten off the grid now that I know just how corrupt the world is.