Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

TBo ogg donated @tbog
08 March, 11:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Always makes me sleepy. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 March, 11:21
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
that was from last night. tonight's is not so lit :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 March, 04:35
hmm.. it doin the thang again

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
08 March, 01:14
I woke up around 3 this morning. I had to calm myself down to go back to sleep. Then I slept good

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 March, 01:22
In response Dirt 128 to his Publication
same for me but it was 3:30 instead.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
08 March, 02:02
In response Dirt 128 to his Publication
Hi Dirt & Hi Kim :) LoL yes 3:30 here also. Kim think you & I are on ET. Dirts on Central. Energy today is 'intense & too quiet at same time'. My instinct is telling me to stand back, evaluate before I do or say anything. Are you both feeling same ?

08 March, 12:52
Good Day Kim :) Well the intense spike confirm, the intensity of the energy here on Earth is VERY HIGH. Thanks for the confirmation. Our goal today is to flip this energy to a positive energy force. 💖

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
08 March, 12:12

08 March, 12:53
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
😃 perfect, yes you called it !

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
08 March, 12:09 (E)
Ahh this helps me understand 😊

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
08 March, 12:09 (E)
Both from a VK tweet a year+ ago

I have also heard
Angels -white
Good Humans -yellow
Evil Humans - red
Demons -green

The Red line is always the odd-man-out vs the other three
when it comes to patter
That's interesting !

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 March, 11:06
BEEN VERY POSITIVE SINCE THE CONJUNCTION OF AQUARIUS

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 March, 09:36
🙌🏼❤️✨✨

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 March, 09:23
Wowza…🙌🤩

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 March, 08:54
I woke up at 4am and my cable box went haywire. I couldn't get back to sleep either

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 March, 04:07
Schumann Resonance BLAST
Big Impact of these Energies
https://youtu.be/qETMt1_kY...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 March, 03:49
Can't sleep, wide awake! 👀

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 March, 08:30
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Me too LJ…woke up around 3:30 and couldn’t go back to sleep. Now I know why

Nada ... @Nada
08 March, 12:25
⚡️✌️❤️

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
08 March, 06:31
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Thank you for making me smile 😃 in the middle of the storm. Blessings. Brian 🌞

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 March, 11:12
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Lol!! Love it!!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
08 March, 12:08
Wow! No wonder I feel so invigorated today.

America First @AmericaFirst17
08 March, 12:08
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
Please share what this means.

anna justice @Truth_
08 March, 03:16
In response Carrie Henig to her Publication
me too, 3am...wide awake