Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 08:59
Nana sure hopes he is right but we have not been thr a NDE yet so Idk nor nuke event!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
06 March, 11:43 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
just one question... why do you give more credence to Juan's NDE predictions than you do to Scripture and The Book of Revelation and Even Christ's Word on His 2nd Coming in the Gospel?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 01:14
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
What he has said resonates with me. Imo the military need the NDE to take control for now. We have to take America back & get strong again before any battle with the antichrist in the future, if that occurs in this lifetime.
However,
I have had a NDE myself, have been in God's presence twice in my life.
I have always gone directly to God rather than the words written by any human.

It has been proven to me that humans have tampered with the verbiage in the Bible & I also understand there are perhaps 700 more books.
I have been raise a Foot Washing Baptist so it is not that I doubt the Bible, I just do not believe we have it all in its original context, but it doesn't matter to me because I have always gone straight to God.
I have not needed a book or priest to connect me & I have no need to worry about the timing of what God plans, I am not afraid, I trust him fully.

IMHO ppl should hold on to their direct connection to God and trust in the teaching of Jesus.

07 March, 02:49 (E)
You responded exactly as many other anons... arguing the bible has been changed, therefore we can disregard the book of revelation (which actually says Christ's return is victorious) and worse yet, the "pick and choose" aspect of scripture... so you pick Jesus is Lord, but reject His message in the Gospels regarding the end of times... Sadly many anons throw scripture right out with the "bathwater" in this regard - and cling to "Trusting The Plan" over the word of God... trusting in Juan's NDE for America, as more plausible than the Bible. I believe it's out a deep fear of what Revelation foretells of the Rise of the Anti-Christ (Juan's NDE and White Hat salvation of humanity) is a lot less scary for sure - and WHAT IF scripture is true... WHAT IF Christ's warnings in the Gospel are true? WHAT IF the spirit of Anti-Christ concocted the Q drops to offer a "happier" solution to humanity than the one warned of in Scripture... what would that accomplish? The loss of even more souls.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Perhaps your perception of me and my words is not accurate?
I have gone directly to God my entire life and intend to continue to.
It is not the Bible that I disregard it is merely the humans that compiled it and until I for myself am able to see the original text translations from ALL of the original books, I follow God not a humans compilation of Him.

I had a NDE of my own many years ago so I am fully aware of God and it makes no difference to me what any human's interpretation of Revelations is or what timing it will happen, because i already know what I am, & that God will take care of me no matter what happens to this Earth suit.
So perhaps instead of judging that I am wrong maybe understand that I know God thr being in His presence instead of a humans book and I have no fear of Revelations.
10:57 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
08 March, 11:04
Aloha
I believe in miracles 😊😊
I believe without knowing the real truth about the Bible and our history we are at the mercy of the Q team and JFK jr Team.
We have a team that cares about humanity now
So I'm going to stick with the positive, The Plan!
I am so Thankful to Trump for giving up his home life to help We the People.
There is a big positive for me.

08 March, 12:29
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Aloha!
Nana would agree.
It is also my belief that none of us are here by accident.

07 March, 11:35 (E)
I simply asked why you gave more credence to Juan's NDE predictions than you do to Scripture and The Book of Revelation and Even Christ's Word on His 2nd Coming in the Gospel? ...you answered my question explaining that Juan resonated with you and you believed the NDE might prompt Military action... no judgment against you, rather it was your words, and you further believed the bible had been manipulated (implying in the context of my question perhaps?) that was the reason why you could give more credence to Juan than Scripture - Again I am not trying to judge you or anyone... it is my sincere hope that everyone turns to Christ and away from sin and corruption. I also believe that many are still holding on desperately to "THE PLAN" believing the Military White hats will save humanity, and THAT is very troubling - only JESUS SAVES! Believing the White Hats will save us distracts from our True Savior and the conversion of souls and remission of sin...

08 March, 10:07
I believe in God, talk to God every day most of the day, but I also believe God expects us to help ourselves and to take care of the Earth that he gave us as Adam's ascendents.
We have allowed these horrible things to happen like abortion for instance and we need to try to fix our mess.
Revelations is imo not decipherable by humans with the current consciousness and available human written word, so I spend very little time on it because I trust God that it will be just as He plans it to be and He will open the doors for the path he wants each of us to take.

08 March, 01:28
🙏🙏🙏