Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 March, 08:59
Nana sure hopes he is right but we have not been thr a NDE yet so Idk nor nuke event!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
06 March, 11:43 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
just one question... why do you give more credence to Juan's NDE predictions than you do to Scripture and The Book of Revelation and Even Christ's Word on His 2nd Coming in the Gospel?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
What he has said resonates with me. Imo the military need the NDE to take control for now. We have to take America back & get strong again before any battle with the antichrist in the future, if that occurs in this lifetime.
However,
I have had a NDE myself, have been in God's presence twice in my life.
I have always gone directly to God rather than the words written by any human.

It has been proven to me that humans have tampered with the verbiage in the Bible & I also understand there are perhaps 700 more books.
I have been raise a Foot Washing Baptist so it is not that I doubt the Bible, I just do not believe we have it all in its original context, but it doesn't matter to me because I have always gone straight to God.
I have not needed a book or priest to connect me & I have no need to worry about the timing of what God plans, I am not afraid, I trust him fully.

IMHO ppl should hold on to their direct connection to God and trust in the teaching of Jesus.
01:14 AM - Mar 07, 2023
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
08 March, 10:32
My feelings EXACTLY

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
07 March, 02:49 (E)
You responded exactly as many other anons... arguing the bible has been changed, therefore we can disregard the book of revelation (which actually says Christ's return is victorious) and worse yet, the "pick and choose" aspect of scripture... so you pick Jesus is Lord, but reject His message in the Gospels regarding the end of times... Sadly many anons throw scripture right out with the "bathwater" in this regard - and cling to "Trusting The Plan" over the word of God... trusting in Juan's NDE for America, as more plausible than the Bible. I believe it's out a deep fear of what Revelation foretells of the Rise of the Anti-Christ (Juan's NDE and White Hat salvation of humanity) is a lot less scary for sure - and WHAT IF scripture is true... WHAT IF Christ's warnings in the Gospel are true? WHAT IF the spirit of Anti-Christ concocted the Q drops to offer a "happier" solution to humanity than the one warned of in Scripture... what would that accomplish? The loss of even more souls.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 10:57
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Perhaps your perception of me and my words is not accurate?
I have gone directly to God my entire life and intend to continue to.
It is not the Bible that I disregard it is merely the humans that compiled it and until I for myself am able to see the original text translations from ALL of the original books, I follow God not a humans compilation of Him.

I had a NDE of my own many years ago so I am fully aware of God and it makes no difference to me what any human's interpretation of Revelations is or what timing it will happen, because i already know what I am, & that God will take care of me no matter what happens to this Earth suit.
So perhaps instead of judging that I am wrong maybe understand that I know God thr being in His presence instead of a humans book and I have no fear of Revelations.

cheri malmquist @countrygirlanon
07 March, 01:55
I would have said the exact same thing as you have stated your beliefs here. You & I along with many others obviously, are on the same wavelength ....with our Almighty Creator all the way ... always. No need for any 'middle men'. Direct contact/totally for me too. I too get my intel straight from the Ultimate Source. I am honored, humbled...So grateful.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
08 March, 10:26
In response cheri malmquist to her Publication
I am not on that same “wave length”. With all due respect, I believe the Bible is the word of God. Yes, I go directly to Him in prayer and supplication, but I also study His word. Jesus was mentioned so many times in the Old Testament. How could that be? Daniel ties into Revelation. How can that be? The warnings God gives before He brings down His wrath we’re written. He is giving us warning again. Please don’t discard the Bible as untrue just because you want to. God told us to seek His word: https://www.openbible.info...