LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
07 March, 08:19
🔥 💥 👀 ALERT !!! 👀 💥 🔥

Watch out for Satanists buying Brands
popular w/Patriots... ie.,

Katie Perry/Orlando Bloom bought BRAGG
Cider Vinegar... Instantly the product has
changed COLOR... God know what else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 08:25
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
That makes me so angry about Braggs I totally quit buying it, gonna find another source.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 March, 10:01
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Tried another brand and it was not the same.

07 March, 10:38
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Yeah I am gonna do some research. I will let ya know what I find. Has to be with the mother hips, which I am sure you know......

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 March, 10:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you Stephanie….
It seems impossible to
trust any product on the market,
knowing
BLACKROCK and Vanguard are

The Root of this evil.

Yep I tend to look for very off brands. Shame we have to research what won't harm us....
11:42 AM - Mar 07, 2023
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it