Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Writing about battles with corrupt authority means living those battles, which involves stress that makes it tiring and gets in the way of writing. Just making photos of street life and the little things over people overlook doesn't involve that burden of reliving the wrong being done.
06:01 AM - Mar 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
08 March, 03:11
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you Martin.
Going up against corrupt political for profit treasonous Governments, Corporations sure can be an energy drain at the moment, though very much self empowering, spiritual=energetic evolving.
Imagine if the population stood together, bound together, create a team together, the world would change for the positive much faster.
Blessing.
Appreciating your efforts.
Love you
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
07 March, 06:35
Thank you Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 March, 05:24
You are so right...war worn weary...pictures help decompress...Thank you MartinπŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ¦…

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
07 March, 11:19
The graffiti on that old church crushes me. Look at that old woodworking!
I appreciate graffiti, just in the right places...
Having pictures of old fliers from this time period will be huge.
My 8th grade social studies teacher had an old flyer for a KKK meeting. We all looked at it thinking it came from the south (in the USA) & then were shocked to find it came from our hometown in a state that never pushed slavery.

arba happihr @arba
07 March, 11:03
Aloha Martin
I feel ya!
I too have been there.
Wrongly arrested, jailed for trespassing in my own home.
These beings will never right their wrong.
I had to move forward, like out of town hahahahaha
BEcause once the get you in the system Its on big time trying to get out.
F them
this is about You . Keep on shooting photos. Keep them away until this passes.
Aloha You are loved and treasured by many

Other Half @Otherhalf
07 March, 10:20
Same here. Unjust, absurd laws enforced by unthinking, self-absorbed people who help visit misery on their neighbors and enslave their nation.

Sadly, after these past couple years, I see how it happens... people are lied to about a social benefit to some new regulations until the momentum of the regulatory beast seems too great to stop. Then the rules continue even after it's obviously insane.

Like how the US requires Covid vaccines for non-citizens to arrive via airplane, which makes no sense from any angle.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
07 March, 09:58
I'm Over it, too.
Current Mission:
Working on ReMembering why I Chose This~

😎

*Here In The Beginning, Now back For The End
πŸ˜‡πŸ‘βš–

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 March, 09:40
We are battling them here locally as well in different issues.