Nino Trumpet @truthpa
I have a person with Parkinsons here. He does not sleep at night. He takes ambien, that we know not good for Parkinsons. He is sleep walking, it is a torture every night. I think and I did a research, ambien makes Parkinsons worse. Does anybody knows what to do? Please if you know anything. He tried relaxium and all others advertised on TV (shame on him). But when you are desperate, you try anything. Is there a good solution to this? Please help
05:15 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by truthpa in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
06 March, 08:09
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
My knee-jerk response is to turn to nature.
Valerian root really helps you sleep. Melatonin. GABA is sleep support. Also, coconut oil ... my body calls out for it ... it stabilizes me, don't know why, but I've seen videos in which terribly unruly children were brought into peace and light with it. Plus, an all-around effort to ingest ONLY the healthiest stuff. Adding one more: take a round of herbs daily that work specifically on nerves and muscles. My husband has had a complete turnaround and no longer uses crutches after taking California poppy extract, marshmallow root, Corydalis, nopal cactus, and Passion flower!!
GOD BLESS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 08:25
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Thank you
Jim also had 4 back surgeries and fuse all the way from his neck down to his tailbone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
06 March, 07:36
My mom, who is showing signs of dementia takes ambien! I am positive it is NOT helping her condition! Wish I had some ideas! 🙏❤️🙏

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 07:44
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
Ambien is horrible. Even My husbands neurologist (main stream medicine) says so.

Med Bed @Othersolutions
12 March, 11:07
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication

Love Life @FullwithHope
06 March, 06:40 (E)
Almost all mental disorders are linked to parasites. Often to Toxoplasma Gondij (Alzheimer, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder even depression and suicide attempts).
👇
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Love Life @FullwithHope
06 March, 07:53
In response Love Life to her Publication

Dirk Dirksland @Dirk2020
06 March, 05:42
Check this please. It´s amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Medical Marijuana and Parkinson's Part 3 of 3 - YouTube

See the effects of cannabis first hand, unedited, on Parkinson's tremor dyskinesia, and voice. This clip is from the feature documentary "Ride with Larry" a...

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 06:17
In response Dirk Dirksland to his Publication
Thank you for your kindness, not available in our state.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 March, 05:41
https://www.youtube.com/@P...

"A whole bunch of videos, different exercise levels. Great program and their videos impact a considerable number of people.

I love my Parkinson's Boxing Classes. We work up a good sweat and have fun. Socially and Physically, exercise is essential, so it works for me."

"I find the exercise helps me mentally. It seems to improve my mood. Even if it doesn’t slow progression of PD it should improve your general health. So nothing to lose by doing some exercise. My advice is to pick something you enjoy bc you are more likely to stick with it. Also if your balance is bad pick something safer like a stationary bike versus riding on street."

Exercise seems to help :)

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 March, 05:39

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Thank you for your kindness.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 05:39 (E)
Have you tried CBD products? I know that TheCBDGurus have something for sleep.
My grandfather had Parkinsons and Alzheimers. He used to be up all night too. I will pray you find something that helps. Check out their website and buy wholesale under Mark Z. Call them and see what they recommend.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
we tried that, have a whole cabinet of CBD. Thank you for your kindness.

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
06 March, 05:39
Melatonin & CBD is good for the relaxation and restlessness.Homemade HCQ will help with the brain storm(I cannot remember the clinical term) that causes the muscle spasms, pine needle tea also is effective on the neurological triggers the causes the electrical brain storm. Should see improvement within a couple days.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 06:19
In response Patriot DRP to his Publication
Thank you for your kindness. I guess we can try pine needle tea

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Just Mee @TrustinGod
06 March, 05:35
I heard that cycling helps. I have a neighbor that used a 3-wheel bike for awhile and it helped alot. Stationary ones are available as well.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 06:20
In response Just Mee to his Publication
Yes, we do that. Thank you

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 March, 05:27
I dont know how any of this will react on a parkinsons patient but there is MELATONIN or CBD OIL and smoking marijuana makes you sleepy as well. Thats all i got. Good luck.

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
06 March, 06:21
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Thank you !
Seems like mari is the best choice, but we cannot get it in our state