Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
08 February, 07:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🤔🧐 Michel Joe (mirror? Joe M. ?), Dave Dave...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Reda2448 in this post can reply
Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
19 February, 05:00
In response General Flynn Is The Key 17 to her Publication
Dave Dave, Weeknd = Michael Jackson.
I've been a fan since 12 years old. Any true fan will know this it's Michael. There is only ONE. It really galls me when people compare the "Weeknd" to MJ. Yeah, like the "Weeknd" would be able to put on such an over-the-top half time show. LOLOL! In fact, I don't think I've ever seen any other artist's half time performance compare to this and people have a nerve thinking this "Weeknd" guy has both the funding and talent to pull it off? NOT! ONLY MICHAEL COULD AND WOULD DO THIS. It's Michael, people. I know his voice, his moves, his body, you name it. I would go as far as betting my life on it. That's how positive I am.

MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
09 February, 07:56
In response General Flynn Is The Key 17 to her Publication
Yes, a) the voice of dave dave and b) watch the eyes, see the making of Ghost by MJ, and compare, c) imo clothes does match (to big) with head dave dave.