Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
05 March, 08:40
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊
Q World Order

#teamanons ULTRA - MAGA

Check your Bibles. Caught leaving versus out of certain Bibles 👀 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
05 March, 08:45
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
"They" don't want you to PRAY AND FAST. Not under our watch, Satan. You lost BIGLY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 March, 11:08
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Some people seem to accept the explanation that this is covered in other books/verses.

Repetition is important and so is context.

FYI. I have it in some of my older KJV bibles.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
I doubled checked on the KJV version and you are correct. It’s there. My only concerns is censorship. And I had noticed many different bible versions had either been omitted or altered. The video is a great explanation that you can’t do that because it leads to people having (on purpose) different interpretations without even realized it until they discover the alternation.

Thank you for your explanation, Mars! God bless!
06:24 AM - Mar 06, 2023
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 March, 08:36
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Agree.

I do feel this is censorship.