Q World Order

#teamanons ULTRA - MAGA

Check your Bibles. Caught leaving versus out of certain Bibles πŸ‘€ 😑
08:40 PM - Mar 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 March, 05:38
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Verses that appear to be omitted were not in the oldest manuscripts. Search this yourself! I would rather it be omitted than added by some well meaning scribe and not inspired by the Holy Spirit. There is so much propaganda like this trying to discredit God's sovereign Word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
08 March, 04:56
I have my Father-in-laws Bible (year unknown)- verse 21 is there - also called St. Matthew
My bible ( dating in the 1980's) has verse 21 on the side note

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
08 March, 04:25
Found this commentary, about Matthew 17:21, interesting:
This verse is omitted in many good manuscripts and by the Revised Version, it being considered to have been introduced from the parallel passage of St. Mark. It gives the second reason for the failure of the nine. This kind... fasting. Though all things are possible to faith, some works are more difficult of accomplishment than others. This kind can mean only this kind of evil spirit, or demons generally. But the latter interpretation is excluded by the fact that the apostles had already exercised successfully their power over devils without special prayer or fasting. The words point to a truth in the spiritual world, that there are different degrees in the Satanic hierarchy (comp. Matthew 12:45); some demons are more malignant than others, and have greater power over the souls of men.
(con't) (post 1 of 2)

Soul Shine @soulshine
08 March, 04:26
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
(con't) (post 2 of 2)
In the present case the possession was of long standing; it revolved a terrible bodily malady; it was of an intense and unusual character. The mere word of exorcism, or the name of Jesus, spoken with little spiritual faith, could not overcome the mighty enemy. The exorcist needed special preparation; he must inspire and augment his faith by prayer and self-discipline. Prayer invokes the aid of God, and puts one's self unreservedly in his hands; fasting subdues the flesh, arouses the soul's energies, brings into exercise the higher parts of man's nature. Thus equipped, a man is open to receive power from on high, and can quell the assaults of the evil one.

https://biblehub.com/matth...

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
08 March, 03:59
My pretty new journaling NLT bible does not have it. It skips from 17:20 to 17:22. A search on Brave has it though.

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
06 March, 08:45
my 40 year old KJ does not have it, my new 80 book does

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
06 March, 12:18
Wow. I just looked it up on the internet and none of the Bible’s have it. Going to check my two bibles now.

wht 2.0 @wht
06 March, 12:14
1/2

And many other verses besides; mostly a pattern of targeting particular doctrine. One such was removing proof verses on the *divinity* of Jesus.

Two very good studies into which translations are best and why.
And when specific verses began to be deleted and by whom with a large sampling of which ones.

https://adtv.watch/total-o...

wht 2.0 @wht
06 March, 12:13

Savy Someone @Savysomeone
06 March, 12:12
I’m using New Living translation and to my surprise…that verse is missing! Wow…

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
06 March, 12:10
Not all translations are very accurate to
the original scripts--King James and New
American Standard are a couple of the
few to stick with, many bibles are great for
helping make the word quick to get a grasp
of but not for study/teaching and many versions are just that, a version not a translation..God is big enough to keep his word intact

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
05 March, 11:09
Our published versions of "the bible" are without doubt incomplete works from selected texts.
A compendium of writings purposed towards attaining a compliant populace. Unquestionably there is plagiarism. However, our marvelous creator has bestowed communion, conscience and intuition within our spirit and soul to intelligently divide the truth as it resounds.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
06 March, 08:34
In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
ONLY THROUGH A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM JESUS YOU GAIN WISDOM. THE BIBLE IS THE LIVING WORD. OUR FATHER MISSES YOU. TIME IS SHORT. HE WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU. GOD BLESS ALL.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
05 March, 10:15
King James Bible from 1982

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 March, 09:19
they have been changing words for a while..folks who read the book(s) have done vids of words swapped out, ie the mark of the beast became IN not ON...never read any so cannot tell you which version /book it was.
.vids - were on YT.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 March, 03:57
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Also, The Lords Prayer, different versions either say 'On earth as it is in heaven' or 'In earth as it is in heaven'. I have three versions and one if different from the other two.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 March, 08:56
πŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ”₯πŸ’₯just checked the one that i read out of...and it is missing...this is crazy !...thank you for the post...that's why i wonder sometimes if even the words were changed througout time

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
05 March, 09:01
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
unbelievable...glad it helped.

it keeps getting more and more unreal.

God Bless.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 March, 08:52
It would serve everyone well to deep dive Bible publishers. ...then pray.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
05 March, 08:45
"They" don't want you to PRAY AND FAST. Not under our watch, Satan. You lost BIGLY!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 March, 11:08
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Some people seem to accept the explanation that this is covered in other books/verses.

Repetition is important and so is context.

FYI. I have it in some of my older KJV bibles.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
06 March, 12:48
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
When studying for ministry, and having taken greek for the New testament, i learned a little about this.

Supposedly we do not have any original texts of any of the Bible. What we have is copies, and copies made of copies, and copies made of those copies. We have alot of them and they all do not agree. There are people who go through these copies and decide based on what they find decide which copies are most accurate. I believe this field is called "Textural criticism". My Greek New Testament has many many scriptures with footnotes denoting alternate reading or translations where these people could not make up their mind what should really be there.

It tiktok vid, the NIV has a [21]. That denotes that they were not sure if it should be there are so the scripture is down in the footnotes at the bottom of the page probably with an explanation like "earliest manuscripts omit this verse."

This is actually happens with modern translations alot.

I prefer KJV for study