Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
05 March, 08:40
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins 🍿🍊
Q World Order

#teamanons ULTRA - MAGA

Check your Bibles. Caught leaving versus out of certain Bibles πŸ‘€ 😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
"They" don't want you to PRAY AND FAST. Not under our watch, Satan. You lost BIGLY!
08:45 PM - Mar 05, 2023
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ChristopherGibbons in this post can reply
Timber 5115 @Timber5115
06 March, 12:48
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
When studying for ministry, and having taken greek for the New testament, i learned a little about this.

Supposedly we do not have any original texts of any of the Bible. What we have is copies, and copies made of copies, and copies made of those copies. We have alot of them and they all do not agree. There are people who go through these copies and decide based on what they find decide which copies are most accurate. I believe this field is called "Textural criticism". My Greek New Testament has many many scriptures with footnotes denoting alternate reading or translations where these people could not make up their mind what should really be there.

It tiktok vid, the NIV has a [21]. That denotes that they were not sure if it should be there are so the scripture is down in the footnotes at the bottom of the page probably with an explanation like "earliest manuscripts omit this verse."

This is actually happens with modern translations alot.

I prefer KJV for study

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 March, 07:42
In response Timber 5115 to his Publication
Thank you for your insightful imprint. You are right that there copies upon copies that ends up being sort lost in translation. As of now, I prefer the KJ version thus far. I want to dive in more to see if I can find a version that suits me best. I
always have a challenge on reading due to my deafness (I thrive on the literal of meanings as opposed to figuratively speaking). I still learning everyday.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Timber. God bless!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 March, 11:08
In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication
Some people seem to accept the explanation that this is covered in other books/verses.

Repetition is important and so is context.

FYI. I have it in some of my older KJV bibles.

06 March, 06:24
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I doubled checked on the KJV version and you are correct. It’s there. My only concerns is censorship. And I had noticed many different bible versions had either been omitted or altered. The video is a great explanation that you can’t do that because it leads to people having (on purpose) different interpretations without even realized it until they discover the alternation.

Thank you for your explanation, Mars! God bless!