Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 March, 11:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 March, 02:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have a good friend who is a teacher at a secondary technical school in a big city with many troubled youth. He has devised a new school system to give young people much more attention to their personal desires and skills. He was allowed to try it out at that school ... and almost all the young people were enthusiastic and much more involved with the school. The parents were also enthusiastic.... But the national school system forbade the school to experiment further with this. It is the current system that hinders the development of young people ... whether maliciously or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 12:23
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I was so excited until the end..can he start his own school? I bet he would be awesome, he see's outside the box for teaching and learning

06 March, 01:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Yes, that would be a good idea in itself, but also very expensive. I'll ask him if he's considered it himself. He is indeed a very special man who puts his heart and soul into education. He has noticed that even young people who are on the serious criminal path become motivated.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 March, 01:45
These are the teachers we need! It used to be this way as recently as early 90's. I had some awesome high school teachers that taught to everyone in some kind of gifted way...seriously...some of them were gifted at teaching all of us..to this day the one's i still talk to discuss it..because of how they taught us..some of my classmates have become the same teachers..heart and soul. It's not everywhere but it is somewhere multiple

06 March, 02:19
It is so nice that there are still enthusiastic teachers who practice their profession with passion and drive. I'm afraid this will become less and less in the future. The entire education system is under pressure due to a lack of money. I personally think that the government mainly wants young people who obey and fit into the system and, above all, don't have too many questions.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
You are correct..and that is where the problem is...I was a freshman in high school in 89/90. My requiered reading assignment from my English teacher was 1984...Thank you, thank you, thank you Mrs.Shealy for showing me the way without showing me the way
02:32 AM - Mar 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
06 March, 08:00
that's why the educational funding needs to follow the child. You can have neighborhood schools where the parents pay a teacher to come help with their education.

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
06 March, 08:00
that's why the educational funding needs to follow the child. You can have neighborhood schools where the parents pay a teacher to come help with their education.

06 March, 04:33
Wow, that's beautiful and how lucky for you! That's very smart of the teacher. 1984, like Brave New World, should be required reading for all students.