sercorimo ... @sercorimo
"it's April Fools' Day!"
Trump said it 8x
09:18 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 09:21
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
He said it so many times, I felt something is going to happen on that date.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
06 March, 02:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
06 March, 12:41
I counted 9 -- 1 earlier in the speech plus the 8 closer together.

GOD BLESS President Donald J Trump and all Patriots and Anons Worldwide. WWG1WGA. 💜🙏

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
05 March, 05:05
HNY 🍸🎆

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
05 March, 02:21
Juan started talking about April 1 after 2020 election... how by then, those who voted Biden would be the obvious fools. Obviously we believed / hoped he meant of 2021 knowing the election was stolen... but now we know there a lot more that needed to be shown. And of course he never specified year.

Definitely learned though to not count on any actual dates... but that is a curious date that’s talked about a lot.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 March, 02:08 (E)
"It's April Fools' Day!"=201

We Are A Nation In Decline=201
Modern Day Slavery=201
The Twilight Zone=201
Extreme Insanity=201

Classified Documents=201
Evidence Everywhere=201
A Poisonous Vaccine=201
Vaccines Destroy DNA=201
Covid Nineteen Genocide=201
Capital Punishment=201

The End/Beginning Is Here=201
It's Time To Break Free=201
Knowledge Is Power=201
Wait Upon The Lord=201
Psalms Ninety One=201
Story For The Ages=201
What Has Been Will Be Again=201
The Wicked Will Be Defeated=201

Q Post Two Three=201
Fire At Will Commander=201
Play The Trump Card=201
Great News For America=201

A New Day Has Come For All=201
What A Wonderful Day=201
American Mass Awakening=201
Overcome The World=201

The Revelation Of God=201
Eternal God With Us=201
I'm Claiming My Kingdom=201
Twelve DNA Strands=201
You Are Royalty=201
You Are Powerful=201

Be Kind To Yourself=201
Comfort My Children=201
Service To Others=201
Love Above All Things=201

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 March, 11:50
That's what I counted too.

8 days from Mar 4 is Mar 12

Just 2 Mar 12 Deltas but there are 11 total for 2019
Just a guess

https://qalerts.app/?q=Mar...

Nikki Mac @OriginalNikkiMac
05 March, 11:06
Correct! Our President is correct.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
05 March, 11:00
Can you explain what this means? Will Trump be returning?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 March, 09:29
Wish we knew what he considers fast….
White hat fast is the new slow. 🥴

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
05 March, 03:44
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
They said drip, drip, drip then flood. I would imagine our heads will be spinning when the flood comes.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
05 March, 06:57
H a p p y N e w Y e a r ... 27 days 🥳

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
05 March, 09:53
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
👏👏🙌🙏💞 Yay! I literally just tried explaining this to family and 3 up swipes on my screen and voila!! 😄💃

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 March, 06:41
Some historians speculate that April Fools’ Day dates back to 1582, when France switched from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar, as called for by the Council of Trent in 1563. In the Julian Calendar, as in the Hindu calendar, the new year began with the spring equinox around April 1.

I believe Trump kept mentioning April Fools Day to bring it to our attention that it will be the start of a New Year...New things to come...such as the best things.

Philipp Anon @gigu
06 March, 04:24
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
april 1 is the only day of the year when the brainwashed think about what they read. maybe something divine is happening and no one wants to believe it?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 March, 12:06
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Actually, as I recall, according to VK, April Fools Day is both New Year’s Day and the day of Christ’s Resurrection. As with Christmas, [they] changed it in an attempt to mock God, and obscure HIS-Story. Also, according to VK, we are in the last month of 2022.

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 March, 05:54
If you moved to Florida in 1984 on April fools day thats what's called a sync/.😉

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
05 March, 05:53
I counted 9

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 March, 05:47
🧐

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 March, 10:00
hhhmmmmm whats he trying to tell us...?