Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 March, 02:21
As I encountered some Anons that claim Nazis were "good guys", what do you think?

For the record, Bankers financed both sides of the war. Vatican helped Nazis escape Europe after WWII etc. IMO bad guys for sure, not to mention millions of murdered on most horrific ways. What might be true is the number of Jewish people killed in concentration camps. But what is rarely mentioned is number of Slavic people killed in concentration camps, as they surpasses by a lot number of killed Jews.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
The bigger Racism--Nazi's WWII killing whites
and a Russian Tyrannt killing Russians and our
Gov./Pharma complex trying to kill American
whites..me thinks
03:12 PM - Mar 04, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 March, 03:14
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
There must me something in the Genes I think. They do it even today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 03:23
Possibly the few anons that think nazi good--
are not white, and know nazi do kill whites..
probably way off on that..but then America
is full of whites that say whites need to go😖

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 March, 05:46
TWO GENES IN THE WORLD. SATANS OR OUR FATHERS. YOUR EITHER GOOD OR EVIL. THAT'S WHAT THE WAR HAS BEEN ABOUT SINCE THE GARDEN. KILL THE GOOD GENES. GOD IS GETTING READY TO DO SOMETHING. MAN CAN NOT FIX ITSELF. OUR CREATOR IS PISSET. GET TO KNOW YOUR FATHER AGAIN. HE MISSES YOU. HIS WRATH WILL BE THE SCARE EVENT. THE AWAKENING IS HIS. DO NOT BE FOOLED.