Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
As I encountered some Anons that claim Nazis were "good guys", what do you think?

For the record, Bankers financed both sides of the war. Vatican helped Nazis escape Europe after WWII etc. IMO bad guys for sure, not to mention millions of murdered on most horrific ways. What might be true is the number of Jewish people killed in concentration camps. But what is rarely mentioned is number of Slavic people killed in concentration camps, as they surpasses by a lot number of killed Jews.
02:21 PM - Mar 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 07:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
122 = @doqholliday
122 = JFK Jr lives
❤️

Real Jews and fake 'jews' are not the same. 66 million Russian Christians were killed by Bolshevik fake jews..terrible genocide..why is this not emphasized?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
04 March, 07:48
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
The Rothschilds claimed to be jews.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
04 March, 08:10
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
And they funded Hitler to remove the Jews.
Just gotta know which "Jews" are Jews.
Gotta know where "Jerusalem" is.
I here things are really....well...always bigger in Jerusalem
😊

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
04 March, 06:31
I’ve not seen that about Nazi’s ... but I have seen it multiple times about Hitler 😬🤷‍♀️

I also know that I feel like I know absolute truth about very very little.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 March, 05:54
The Nazi's are not the same as the German military. They infiltrated the military.

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
04 March, 05:15
If anyone has read the Book "Project Paperclip" thru they can tell you that to these ppl EVIL is just a perspective, or better put the "End justifies the means" sure they did evil things we all do wrong things but are also capable of doing good things!

Or so goes the brainwashed perspective of people who don't investigate beyond CNN reporting. To be a Nazi you had to embrace the evil to one degree or another, and for some that was enough of a taste to change and do good but MOST OF THEM totally embraced it and loved doing evil!

BUT it must also be understood that White Hats & Black Hats change places in certain ops only known to their Military Generals to create misinformation, misdirection or otherwise confuse the enemy.

5th Generation Narrative warfare isn't new but now its the Majority of what's happening around us!

Justifying EVIL is always the easy way out, the cowards way!

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
04 March, 04:21
Easily led and unfortunately got radicalised. Now operating on a seriously low vibration. Their ascension hijacked. Fully Anchored in 3d. I was invited into a tg group and physically felt my heart vibrate lower Reading some of the stuff. Left immediately. These 'anons' promote hate as good. 👎

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 March, 03:12
The bigger Racism--Nazi's WWII killing whites
and a Russian Tyrannt killing Russians and our
Gov./Pharma complex trying to kill American
whites..me thinks

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 March, 03:14
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
There must me something in the Genes I think. They do it even today.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 March, 02:56
Read the book called Fruit From A Poisnous Tree... has some very interesting facts. Keep your interests very local.
George Washington said in his final speech, "No Foreign Entanglments"..... he knew their game back then before FreeMasonry was infiltrated.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 March, 02:43

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
04 March, 03:32
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
I heard/read this, too. Everything is possible, because almost everything they told us about history is „twisted“ or lied.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 March, 04:16
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Dasting...!!!!

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
04 March, 02:37
If anyone calls themselves and Anon thinks Nazi's were good people, they cannot be an Anon. If not aware of present state, Azov, or WW2 history, they cannot be awake. PERIOD.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 March, 02:51
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
These people have operated for a very long time, they have a playbook which they have run for a very long time. Divide and conquer has always been their plan. Look after your family first and if you have some spare look after folks in your community. Think local because that is where you will have most affect, forget about other countries, they can look after themselves

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
04 March, 02:52
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Read The Atlas Shrugged

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 March, 02:28
Never were “good guys”
[They] dwell on pain and suffering of others! Demonic IMO!
🥰🙏🏼