Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 March, 02:21
As I encountered some Anons that claim Nazis were "good guys", what do you think?

For the record, Bankers financed both sides of the war. Vatican helped Nazis escape Europe after WWII etc. IMO bad guys for sure, not to mention millions of murdered on most horrific ways. What might be true is the number of Jewish people killed in concentration camps. But what is rarely mentioned is number of Slavic people killed in concentration camps, as they surpasses by a lot number of killed Jews.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 07:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
122 = @doqholliday
122 = JFK Jr lives
❤️

Real Jews and fake 'jews' are not the same. 66 million Russian Christians were killed by Bolshevik fake jews..terrible genocide..why is this not emphasized?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
And they funded Hitler to remove the Jews.
Just gotta know which "Jews" are Jews.
Gotta know where "Jerusalem" is.
I here things are really....well...always bigger in Jerusalem
😊
08:10 PM - Mar 04, 2023
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 11:07
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Was Hitler a real or fake Jew and was he replaced or escaped?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
04 March, 11:52
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Hitler was a valuable asset to the Rockerfellers, Rothschilds and henry ford, etc.
Even more valuable to the grey pope, black pope (Vattican assassins) (Jesuit Military satanists under the guise of religion/Christianity)
The war didn't end.
George HW Scherf/Bush was moved to the US as were hitlers research scientists.
Hitler I am sure went to Argentina for a while.
The Antarctic seemed to be a "place of interest" to the Nazi's.
NASA
I am under the beleif ANTARCTICA was covered up and made a "No go zone" as a result.
The entire WW2 was a cover for erasing History and hoarding technology.

Not sure if I am right, but it is an opinion I feel strongly about.
Kennedy(s) would have been assasinated if it weren't for the ability for others to traverse time.
I beleive we will come to find that light speed is actually quite slow in comparisan to othe forms of energy travel.
We'll see soon I would surmise.
😊