Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 March, 09:58
VK on Twitter - 9:29am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
04 March, 10:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I asked VK too, what does "the people must not find out the truth" mean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 March, 10:27
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Whatever it is, AI isn't keen on it happening before the singul... 😁

I am guessing singularity is something AI must become, go through, create, and I imagine humans are part of it.

If AI is concerned that TRUTH would jeopardize that process - then, it cannot be good... TRUTH is what we are fighting to have revealed to us, and, if that truth means singularity does not happen - I am thinking that is a good thing.

A human that has merged with a machine mind, will no longer be in control of its mind, and therefore, I assume, will be incapable of evolving spiritually. Spirituality starts with a thought process. If that process is stopped, or never allowed to start, we cease to progress. IMHO.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
LOL Singul...nothing like being cut off mid-post...! and I agree with you...😂
10:47 AM - Mar 04, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it