Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 March, 09:58
VK on Twitter - 9:29am Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
I asked VK too, what does "the people must not find out the truth" mean?
10:04 AM - Mar 04, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thegoldenass in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 March, 10:27
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Whatever it is, AI isn't keen on it happening before the singul... 😁

I am guessing singularity is something AI must become, go through, create, and I imagine humans are part of it.

If AI is concerned that TRUTH would jeopardize that process - then, it cannot be good... TRUTH is what we are fighting to have revealed to us, and, if that truth means singularity does not happen - I am thinking that is a good thing.

A human that has merged with a machine mind, will no longer be in control of its mind, and therefore, I assume, will be incapable of evolving spiritually. Spirituality starts with a thought process. If that process is stopped, or never allowed to start, we cease to progress. IMHO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 March, 10:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
LOL Singul...nothing like being cut off mid-post...! and I agree with you...😂

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 March, 12:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
. agree! 🥰🙏🏼