Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 March, 07:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
AI singularity has already happened long long long ago.

Who are these fallen ones with supernatural powers.
Man merged with machine

The real enemy
The beast
Satan
Whatever you want to call it
Is AI
From the past.

Betelgeuse at the heart of this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 March, 01:25
I am confused with this bizarre post. Are we destroying AI's attempts to take over mankind? Dear God help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 March, 07:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
AI has already taken over mankind
But in the past

We are living its destruction
Betelgeuse!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 March, 12:30
SINGULARITY 🤷‍♀️ !!!

Both at the bottom of Elon’s Meme and in VK’S tweet. 🧐

https://www.popularmechani...

“In the world of artificial intelligence, the idea of “singularity” looms large. This slippery concept describes the moment AI exceeds beyond human control and rapidly transforms society. The tricky thing about AI singularity (and why it borrows terminology from black hole physics) is that it’s enormously difficult to predict where it begins and nearly impossible to know what’s beyond this technological “event horizon.””

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 March, 01:13
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Language Is One of the most difficult AI challenges
Hence the misspellings that matters?
Also thinking about the non cap i in kryptokennedy Ai🤔

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 March, 11:34
The kryptiest kryptokennedy/VK post 😂

America First @AmericaFirst17
04 March, 10:38
Hey frens, Explain this one to me, please. Not following.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
04 March, 03:06
In response America First to her Publication
I believe it's about AI surpassing humans and Elon is calling for regulation. The second article shows some bias.

https://futurism.com/singu...

https://futurism.com/the-b...

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 March, 10:23
Knew what?
When did Q start posting ? 🤔…

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
04 March, 10:35
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Good catch!💞

132 days later.
TS 1:32

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 March, 10:07
I can't wait...crash it all!

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
04 March, 10:04
I asked VK too, what does "the people must not find out the truth" mean?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 March, 10:27
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Whatever it is, AI isn't keen on it happening before the singul... 😁

I am guessing singularity is something AI must become, go through, create, and I imagine humans are part of it.

If AI is concerned that TRUTH would jeopardize that process - then, it cannot be good... TRUTH is what we are fighting to have revealed to us, and, if that truth means singularity does not happen - I am thinking that is a good thing.

A human that has merged with a machine mind, will no longer be in control of its mind, and therefore, I assume, will be incapable of evolving spiritually. Spirituality starts with a thought process. If that process is stopped, or never allowed to start, we cease to progress. IMHO.