Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
Forwarded by The Meitryx on Telegram from Sidney Powell πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Please reshare the ELECTION FRAUD information everywhere. It is imperative Americans learn the truth and restore Election Integrity. We just experienced the worst true voter suppression probably in our history.
10:44 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LyndaAtchison in this post can reply
gail nichols @2021election
28 February, 12:55
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
😑😑😑 We are not STUPID

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
19 February, 11:02
The numbers never lie.....

#LuciferianGangSigns πŸ‘Ώ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Fralick @Danfralick81
15 February, 07:34
it was the same here conservatives had more than double the popular vote but the a****** liberals got in on the b******* concept that they had more seats the way I look at it as if you're starting a election you're starting for scratched vote for vote

Wise One @WiseOne2
15 February, 02:43
I took this picture. The steal was real.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
09 February, 04:47
gonna be hard for biden to cheat his way outta gitmo

American Woman @Justice4Children
08 February, 06:01
Too late. They have the power. They will cheat with impunity.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
08 February, 02:38
they knew they were cheating and they would win...and this happened all over. i rrmember seeing and thinking it was messed up

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
08 February, 01:24
I remember when this occurred on live TV (Fox News) on Election Night, and it was then that I knew the media was in on the cheating, and that we would be in litigation for MONTHS over election fraud!

black jack @blackjack
08 February, 01:03
Were those the final numbers?

David Higgins @David23
10 February, 12:41
In response black jack to her Publication
Not final numbers. Just interesting with 2% of vote in and President Trump ahead that race was called for biden by FOX.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
08 February, 11:11
i remember watching this in real time thinking wth

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
08 February, 12:46
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
me too. thats when i turned off the tv.

Heather Robertson @DavieTrumper
08 February, 04:10
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
same! my husband and i were like why are they calling it- and why are they saying biden won that state when we could clearly read the numbers! we were sooo confused!

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
08 February, 10:47
Absolutely Va was stolen. Has been since 2008...