Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
08 February, 10:44
Forwarded by The Meitryx on Telegram from Sidney Powell 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Please reshare the ELECTION FRAUD information everywhere. It is imperative Americans learn the truth and restore Election Integrity. We just experienced the worst true voter suppression probably in our history.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
i remember watching this in real time thinking wth
11:11 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by triqdaddy in this post can reply
Heather Robertson @DavieTrumper
08 February, 04:10
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
same! my husband and i were like why are they calling it- and why are they saying biden won that state when we could clearly read the numbers! we were sooo confused!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
08 February, 12:46
me too. thats when i turned off the tv.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
08 February, 01:01
In response Prayer Matters to her Publication
same i turned it to War Room after that and they were freaking about Georgia " our first blockbuster of the night" but little did we know that this shit would still be going on.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 February, 11:44
Yup, me too.