Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 March, 04:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I had a good supply of silver I bought in 2021 but had to sell it to make ends meet not long ago. I'm holding on to my 2000 XRP, but wish it would at least get up to $100 so I could sell 50. I'm getting real close to being homeless. Every day brings more bad news.
March was the month I'd hoped would bring relief. If it doesn't happen I don't know where I'll be in April.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chuck ross @chuckster
The PMs are speculative garbage, especially true of silver and platinum. Anything with a futures market attached is never to be trusted..
05:39 AM - Mar 04, 2023
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by chuckster in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 March, 05:50
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Yes, that's why silver has been undervalued for decades. But the QFS will replace the corrupt old system controlled by central banks. PM's will find the level of their true value.

chuck ross @chuckster
06 March, 01:49
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I hope you're right. This has been going on for decades, and as long as PMs are captured, we have no hope of any real choice...