Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
20 December, 10:05
This week is just difficult, spent last Christmas in hospital bedside, watching my dad die slowly until he passed Boxing day morning.

Got crappy news yesterday that seems to have dashed all hopes of escaping this crackhead community in which we live in fear daily and are threatened in our own home, my kids will suffer this trauma for life and its all my fault for not having the means to escape.

All I dream of is property with no neighbours, peace and quiet to grow food to share with others who need it, to show others via free workshops how to grow food, preserve food, grow and make natural medicines.

My mental health has never been this bad, recent experience of being threatened with a knife by junkie neighbour has stirred up my ptsd that I have had mostly under control for the last 8 years (from an abusive relationship I was in since I was 15).

Why does it all come down to money?!

I feel like a complete failure and have lost all hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
22 December, 11:03
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
stay strong Patriot. this time will not be fun but the rewards are limitless. ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
03 March, 06:46
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
It is exhausting!!!!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
You can take it. Your will is stronger than you think. Stay vigilant but loose. Marathon not a sprint try to enjoy the little things.
11:09 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItzaDEWsy in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
06 May, 02:38
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
It has made me stronger but also made me think some horrible thoughts in frustration of wanting to protect my family.