TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 March, 10:03
I just want to say this HERE, because no other Platform on Earth would even comprehend or Care!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I STOPPED a COLD SORE in it’s Tracks on my lip with Ivermectin Horse Paste Topically before it ever had time to Fester. It started to tingle, swell and develop but with the 1 1/2 days of topical application, it Shrank and DISAPPEARED!! AMEN AMEN AMEN!! πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
01 March, 10:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Next time try rubbing it with a silver coin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
What would that do, does it intensify quicker healing?
09:39 PM - Mar 03, 2023
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply
Dwight Knapp @kad784
03 March, 11:21 (E)
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Anti viral - same as copper. Egytians used silver to keep milk . In the middle ages silverware protected the wealthy from the full brunt of the plague. Disease causing pathogens could not survive in the presence of silver. (Edited from Duck Duck Go search)

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
04 March, 09:28
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Very interesting, I will research this more. I have some silver dimes my father saved that I found when he passed. Besides being worth a bit more that a regular dime I wasnt sure why else he would save them? Thank you