TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I just want to say this HERE, because no other Platform on Earth would even comprehend or Care!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I STOPPED a COLD SORE in it’s Tracks on my lip with Ivermectin Horse Paste Topically before it ever had time to Fester. It started to tingle, swell and develop but with the 1 1/2 days of topical application, it Shrank and DISAPPEARED!! AMEN AMEN AMEN!! πŸ™
10:03 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
03 March, 11:50
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
What is that brand ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 March, 11:54
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
This is the brand I buy β€œ β€ŽMed-Pharmex β€œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
03 March, 10:41
I used the ivermectin liquid (spray) on a qtip directly on a fever blister and it was gone in 1/4 of the usual time with no pain.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
03 March, 10:31
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Where would I get this? Tractor supply?

arba happihr @arba
03 March, 09:56
I cant wait. it kills parasites.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
03 March, 08:10
Nice!!

Good to know.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 March, 10:54
Same here. The stuff is amazing. Im doing the two pencil erasers. Cant say enough good from learning about this amazing medical freedom discovery. Appears it is β€œthe cure”. I only wish I could explain it to others the aay I underatand it. My brain doesnt seem to work in a way that allows for this.

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 March, 10:22
Yes, I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Normally if I get them it will take a week or so to go away. My son was making fun of me for using horse paste until he saw it worked he said I will use it next time he gets one.

Sonya Mun @BeachAHolic
01 March, 03:39 (E)
I had a really bad sinus infection, I did not want to take antibiotic. I ran to the store and bought Super Strength Oreganol P73 Gelcaps. Holy Carp! It went away after taking 2 days of this stuff. This is way better than penicillin.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
01 March, 06:18
In response Sonya Mun to her Publication
This has been my go to for years, but always got very bad heartburn. I recently discovered the enteric coated capsules. Amazing!!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
03 March, 10:13
In response Sonya Mun to her Publication
Yes, we have been taking that Oreganol Oil for years, it works super great, the liquid is a little hot.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 March, 11:32
Wonderful Health aid, cures so much! I have the liquid injectable that We drink (in glass of water) twice a week, and the paste (only $9.99 from feed store) on hand for injesting too! I use the non-flavored for topical and the flavored for ingesting! Also am on HCQ once a week since 2/10/21. I actually have been placing a tiny amt. on my fur babies noses for them to lick off! seeing no ill effects in them either! I have only had β€œcovid” once since it began in 2019, recovered with help from Dr. Stella πŸ™πŸΌ, also not Vaxed, have not been sick since! in the beginning you may experience some herxing! But keep going! I feel so Blessed to have learned all this!

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
03 March, 10:57
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Yes! Ive been giving it to a large breed dog for a soft tissue knee injury, brought swelling way down to almost notmal in 3 days. Brace is on the order, praying no surgery for silent giant fur baby.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 March, 10:36
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
How much of this do you take, do you take it with food... and how often do you take it? Also, what kind of herxing did you experience? I would love to take it but I have gone through Lyme Disease herxing in the past and it was terrifying so don't want to take it when by myself... in the case it knocks me out for a couple of days!!πŸ™

some one special to some @godrus
01 March, 10:55
so a year after I got covid in Feb 2022 (I am unvaccinated), I got covid a 2nd time. Both times, I got massive hives all over my core and in my mouth. I wonder if applying this would've helped? If it happens again, I will try it and let you know. Great suggestion: thank you. Wish I'd seen it 3 weeks ago.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
01 March, 10:26
Awesome....thanks for the heads-up, my wife gets them and are bad at times, will definitely add this to our first aid cabinet along with our Ivermictin we took after getting covid which stopped it in its tracks as well.
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Law & Physics @physics171
01 March, 10:17

Michael Phillips @Crager71
01 March, 10:16
That's great!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
01 March, 10:09
Nice post I use the same ivermectin it works kills all the parasites!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
01 March, 10:06
Next time try rubbing it with a silver coin.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
03 March, 09:39
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
What would that do, does it intensify quicker healing?