Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:14
Drop #666 is juicy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
06 February, 03:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Q doesn't do coincidences. Either they control the future to a large degree or they can actually see it. I don't watch stocks. I would have thought a crash would be engineered to be blamed on Biden, but it must be too late now. Que sera, sera. I must be stuck in 3D!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 February, 04:16
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
They can see it. These are my first reads/posts on here! Love your cat pic. I have 2 tuxxy cats. So yeah, they see it bc of quantum computers and the Looking Glass technology.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
08 February, 12:54
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Felix's first birthday is 4th March 2021. Perhaps there are some coincidences!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
That's awesome. Felix is a Pisces! My daughter is too! I sadly don't know the actual bdays of any of mine. (I have more than the tuxxies!) He's beautiful!
10:27 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violet MEGA-Heart, click on at the bottom under it