Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:14
Drop #666 is juicy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
06 February, 03:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Q doesn't do coincidences. Either they control the future to a large degree or they can actually see it. I don't watch stocks. I would have thought a crash would be engineered to be blamed on Biden, but it must be too late now. Que sera, sera. I must be stuck in 3D!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 February, 04:16
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
They can see it. These are my first reads/posts on here! Love your cat pic. I have 2 tuxxy cats. So yeah, they see it bc of quantum computers and the Looking Glass technology.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
Felix's first birthday is 4th March 2021. Perhaps there are some coincidences!
12:54 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ProbablyRob in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
08 February, 10:27
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
That's awesome. Felix is a Pisces! My daughter is too! I sadly don't know the actual bdays of any of mine. (I have more than the tuxxies!) He's beautiful!