Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Our whole family was gathered around our doggie yesterday, petting and loving on him, no one was saying good bye, and then, here comes Gabriel with a "Bye Bye", instantly I looked at my wife, and said he knows, at 1 years old, I asked him, do you remember where Max is going, and I swear he smiled a bit at us. It was needed at that moment surely. God is so very good !!!
03:18 PM - Mar 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 March, 09:21
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
That is beautiful and gave me a much needed smile for today, not for the loss, but for the youngest saying all that!!! Just precious!!!

My love to you and your family!!! God bless each of you!!!💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
04 March, 07:03
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 March, 03:26
So much Love n hugs n prayers for you all at this time Jason ✨💖🙏💖✨

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 March, 07:59
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 March, 03:21
I am sooo sorry for your loss friend. Loosing them is so hard...but Gabriel knows..we will see them again 🙏💜

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 March, 10:54
So sorry for your loss sending 🙏🙏🙏 . I know how you feel I lost 2 dogs with in the last year .

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 10:38
Awwh so sorry about your doggie, hun. I do not doubt your precious knowing one bit.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
03 March, 10:29
NoThANg but ❤️🙏🏽U n Next ofKin…

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 March, 10:21
Prayers Patriot it is the hardest thing ever . 🙏

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
03 March, 09:31
Hugs and Love to your family. God's grace always.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
03 March, 05:30
🙏🐾🕊

03 March, 06:15
In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication
🙏🐾🕊

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 March, 05:28
Thank you for sharing with us J. Praying for the family to feel at complete peace. Love you my brother.

03 March, 06:15
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Love You too.. 💗🙏💗

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
03 March, 05:12
🙏💓🙏 Prayers for you and yours!

03 March, 06:16
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
💗🙏💗

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
03 March, 04:44
So sorry for your family loss, Jason. 💔

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 March, 04:30
We also made another memorial photo
Album. We also did cremation and an Urn. 🙏🏻✨❤️

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 March, 04:24
Praying for you Brother and your family! We lost our English Bully to Cancer she was only 7 years young 2 years ago. Hardest thing we ever went thru! We loved her so much!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 March, 04:10
SO SORRY JASON FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR DOGGIE PRAYERS OF PEACE REST AND HIS LOVING LIGHT TO SURROUND YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY OUR PETS ARE SUCH BLESSINGS FROM GOD YOUR SWEET GABRIEL KNEW GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 March, 03:57
Thank you for sharing, Jason. Beautiful and so touching... God Bless you all.
🙏✨💕✨🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 March, 03:21
So sorry for your loss. 🙏❤️ Children are indeed gifts from above. ❤️

03 March, 03:24
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank You my fren, and indeed they are.