Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 March, 09:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Fascinating for sure. Living in the mountains of Colorado we sometimes see images in the rocks, but think it is just formed by erosion from wind, rain, snowpack etc. Have never seen anything like these however. This is the one example we have seen that resembles a hand pointing to the heavens. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 March, 12:42
EVERYTHINGS A WONDER THESE DAYS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 March, 12:32
We always knew in our hearts or in our minds eye, there was so much more…

The closest I got to experiencing was through painting.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 March, 11:39
We are the Lillipudlians!

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
02 March, 11:29
I don’t think it takes long to petrify things like they led us to believe

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 March, 10:37
What could have stopped them Dead in their tracks, perfectly preserved and eventually or immediately become stone? Some even standing?
Crazy right?

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 March, 09:11
I saw a different one of i think this guys videos!! It was excellent too but as usua! I orgot what it was and where i saw it! Good one Kim!! Makes ya go WOWOWEEEE!! 👍😃😀🤔🙏❤🇺🇸

Lions Not Sheep @PatriotKitten
02 March, 08:57
Sounds like JFK jr narrating

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 March, 08:49
Mudfossils!

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 March, 09:14
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Looks like it! Did the Great Flood uncover these or did a Mudflood do this after? Wonderfully curious to see these!! 👍😃😀🙏❤