Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 March, 06:56
Looking for people would would like to do a get-together in North Georgia for a Patriot Meet Up? Anyone interested???šŸ’›

It's in the mountains, lakes nearby, Smoky Mountains, Slay the Dragon, Hiking trails, camping, Waterfalls.

What say you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
02 March, 07:01
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Iā€™m in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 07:11
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Excellent!!!šŸ˜Ž

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
02 March, 07:18
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Dm me for details

02 March, 07:29
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Feel free to me as well. I will start looking into things further. Have some spots for FREE areas to meetup and also if things get real big and we can pull off some $ for it, there is a music hall at the Fairgrounds in N GA that is $3,000 per day. Nothing solid yet though! Still have to find a good time, Maybe July 4th when they do the event out West at South Dakota again?

Only people mentioned by Cmrivers75 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher Rivers, click on at the bottom under it