Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 March, 06:56
Looking for people would would like to do a get-together in North Georgia for a Patriot Meet Up? Anyone interested???šŸ’›

It's in the mountains, lakes nearby, Smoky Mountains, Slay the Dragon, Hiking trails, camping, Waterfalls.

What say you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
02 March, 07:01
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Iā€™m in

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
02 March, 07:18
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Dm me for details

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 March, 07:29
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Feel free to me as well. I will start looking into things further. Have some spots for FREE areas to meetup and also if things get real big and we can pull off some $ for it, there is a music hall at the Fairgrounds in N GA that is $3,000 per day. Nothing solid yet though! Still have to find a good time, Maybe July 4th when they do the event out West at South Dakota again?