Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 11:45
White hats told us to stock up on silver, gold and XRP when the economy was good. They knew what was coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 March, 04:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I had a good supply of silver I bought in 2021 but had to sell it to make ends meet not long ago. I'm holding on to my 2000 XRP, but wish it would at least get up to $100 so I could sell 50. I'm getting real close to being homeless. Every day brings more bad news.
March was the month I'd hoped would bring relief. If it doesn't happen I don't know where I'll be in April.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
02 March, 04:48
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Praying for you sir🙏

Thank you. There are so many hurting right now I hate to bring up my problems. But I've gotten so depressed that I often think about ending my life, and it's all I can do to hang on to my sanity.
I just hope our prayers are being heard and will be answered.
04:53 PM - Mar 02, 2023
In response janice marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
03 March, 02:52
Amen

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 March, 08:47
Please please don’t let evil win! They are attacking you…but you have authority! 🙏
We are here for you patriot! Please let us help you. Can someone start a GiveSendGo account for you?
We can all chip in!
A little goes a long way.

03 March, 05:57
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
That would be great as long as it was limiter to under $5 donations. I've never had to ask for charity but my situation is very serious. I have severe arthritis in my shoulders and knees and need knee replacement surgery. I have Medicare to pay for it but can't afford to be off my feet for two months. Even though I'm 69 I still work selling items online. It requires a lot of driving and lifting. For years I've been using pain medication to be able to get around. However, I'm no longer able to get prescriptions since my doctor retired. So I'm now going through very debilitating opioid withdrawal and spend most days curled on my sofa and moaning. I no longer have a car and all my bills are 60 days past due. My cell service was cut off and I'm afraid gas and electric will be next. I haven't paid rent this month and if I don't pay next week I'll be evicted.
If you look at my posts you'll see what kind of person I am. Usually positive and sharing information.
God bless you for your offe

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
02 March, 04:58
Please don't!
Hang in there. I'll be praying for you 🙏🙏🙏