Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 February, 08:52
To everyone I was ever mean to- I apologize. I was in a place of pure torment the past few years.
♥🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 March, 03:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I understand. We all have problems in our lives. Some are worse than others. I hope you're doing much better with whatever situation. Lauren you have been very kind to me and I thank you so much for sharing your decodes. I really enjoy them. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 March, 03:43
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I love you forever Sis ♥

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 March, 03:48
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Your a sweet heart. I'm old enough to be your mom though. Being called your Sis is definitely the best comment ever. 😉

02 March, 03:53
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
We all some tough women around here. Warriors. Age is nothing. ♥💃🔥

Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Andersqn, click on at the bottom under it