Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
VANJA RODIC @NEDIVON
02 March, 04:16
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
LIKE IT! GOD IS LOVE, THAT'S THE MESSAGE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 March, 01:56 (E)
We all need a savior. There is only one way to the father. He paid the price.

John 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3-8 KJV

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

https://youtu.be/VA9TGq7hi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 March, 10:05
I am under the impression that having an understanding that there is something greater than oneself is crucial to for emotional health, and thus ability to walk in the light, so to speak. So having a difficult time with line 2L. Maybe I am interpreting wrong? What is your take?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 March, 10:08
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
i think it means left side says we are all equal and right side of the chart says God owns us humans meaning we are not equal to God; God is better than us.