Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Does the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act also give white hats legal grounds to lie to Americans even though it’s utilizing plausible deniability to use deception while also saving the world?

Sounds plausible to me.
02:20 PM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
10 March, 11:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 11:18
Governments is being reassembled, this is the top information out there to take back The United States of America and the world...

KIRKS LAW CORNER LLC
4 pm Pacific - 7pm Eastern
https://www.podbean.com/ls...

https://www.podbean.com/li...

https://rumble.com/user/Ki...

https://kirkslawcorner.com...

Free Law Course

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 09:06
Two Wrongs do not make a right.
An Unlawful Government acting legal does not make things lawful, what is legal must be lawful.

Being lawful or not does change.
The White Hats have the ability to use the foundations of law.

Corruption has been lying, cheating, doing fraud, enslaving the nation and its countries since 1871 to say the least, its going back further.

Just because BAR associations created fake fraudulent legal systems does not make those fraudulent systems lawful, being lawful is against the peoples rights, its a trespass to the peoples rights, violations to a lawful constitution, there is also international law that is to protect the nation.
Natural law is, and natures God is the foundations of Law for the people, this does not change not matter what name (Legal) some fraudulently looses.

05 March, 08:54
Legal vs Lawful July 4 2020 - YouTube

If we intend to hold our government to the terms and conditions of that Contract know as the "Constitution"; it seems reasonable we begin with something alon...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 March, 07:33
Reminds me of the video with the guy with the "silly curl on his forehead"....it's all just lies on both sides.

None None @MUDD
04 March, 08:23
If so, it is like when a parent lies to you to get you to calm down or do what they want, etc. I am no child. I do not consent to being lied to or manipulated or whatever no matter who is doing it or why.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 March, 11:38
I just had the same thought today!

02 March, 06:59
NO!!!
All political power is inherent with the people.
Government, Corporations, Military/Militia, are bound to the constitution as a contract, and/or taking an oath, as well natural and common law Due Process of Law.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

02 March, 06:57

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
02 March, 09:20
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Amen and Amen! 🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
02 March, 04:33
100%
I believe it’s why researching is so difficult.
It’s up to each person to decide what’s “right”.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
02 March, 03:52
Seems reasonable to me!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 March, 03:26
Using the weapons [they] created to harm our nation against [them].
Fighting fire with fire.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 March, 11:34
My biggest worry about all this deception is the way it will negatively impact the left to find out they have been lied to by the deep state and tricked by the q team. It seems like it will make it harder to gain their trust.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
01 March, 11:21

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
01 March, 10:59
That was my reasoning as to why it wasn’t repealed.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
02 March, 03:53
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Hopefully it's first to go once the Swamp is gone.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
01 March, 10:09
Yes it does. The WH are also operating on legal grounds regardless of morals, it will be plausible. This is fckn war...

CharRose @CharRose
01 March, 09:27
I believe when it is revealed what we have been saved from, it won't matter what the good guys have had to tell us to save us as long as it was for our *ultimate good*.

LET us not forget this is for the betterment of humanity now as well as the future of our children and grandchildren.

I'M certain everyone on the "front lines" of this war wants it to end even more than we digital soldiers. The good guys are doing what is necessary to help save humanity from itself. #wwg1wga

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 March, 08:14
Unclassified setting

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
01 March, 07:13
Thinking expansion plan is active

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
01 March, 06:52
Lying? Deception?

Lets see now....

Hillary Clinton
George W Bush
Obama
Not to mention the.fake news and all the rest!!

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
01 March, 06:37
I disagree with your term "Lying to the American People" White Hats are not lying about anything their simply using the system their working in to hide the ultimate motive of destroying the system with its own rules.

The fact is that EVIL AGENDAS WORLDWIDE will always destroy themselves and they actually are doing just that White Hats have removed their ability to cover their sins with distractions, thus exposing them so much that their own rules are working against them!

"Disinformation" is used on both sides to lead us to wrong conclusions so the right outcome happens and our enemies don't see it coming, we also use their info against them mixing it with certain facts that promote missteps and bad mistakes! (Hence a Trap)

💥The Bible is filled with examples of this kind of intelligence op happening to Israel's enemy's constantly causing them to kill each other instead of God's ppl!💥

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
01 March, 05:59
You cannot replace an Old System or an old guard with an entirely new system free of evil WITHOUT FIRST LEVELING THE OLD SYSTEM ON ITS OWN TERMS in every aspect from top to bottom scraping it level from its foundation.

Jesus told us that we cannot put NEW WINE in old wineskins WHY? Because the New Wine would break open the OLD and we would in turn lose the new wine... its really just common sense that the White Hats must use the OLD SYSTEM to break it down using their tools it all must fall in upon itself.

Its rotten to its core and must be razed to the ground and cleaned before a new system of freedom can replace it!

Matthew 9:17

"Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."

Their foundation is upon sand our new foundation will be upon the Rock!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 March, 11:16
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
💯💥💯
🤍🏁🤍

Cookie Crumb @Cookie95
01 March, 03:37
Q posts 97, 128 and 158 all mention that disinformation is necessary.

Q post 1685 asks us if we understand why this is necessary, and to use logical thinking.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 March, 02:44
Yes, I thought about that. We are using evil tactics to take down evil because as I explained to my daughter, can you take them down any other way? At what point do you not become just like them? How do you build back trust in humanity after this??????

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 02:41
It appears that we have allowed virtually everyone on the planet with any power at all over our realty to lie to us ad nauseam.

Nino maybe should put this in his WTF news category!

They hid this shit so well, like in bills that are 10000 pages that are passed before the representatives we only THOUGHT WE HIRED to watch out for us even reads them.

We should have caught on when we were told things like:
More ppl voted in the election than were registered to vote &
That Congressional members were passing bills they had not even read!!!

No more fookn auto pilot!
Let's strip all the laws passed back to the original constitution out and then go back one by fookn one individually to decide if WE want to put them back in.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
01 March, 03:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This needs to happen world wide.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
01 March, 02:38
Seems plausible but the ramification of continually being lied to by BH and WH erodes any credibility and trust. Lies are betrayals causing deep wounds. By either side is wrong at this point.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 March, 03:09
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
If Biden is fake, that’s deception. If it’s allowing us to get intel from the bad guys so they can be destroyed, I am fine with it.

Now think about how B1d3n is just one piece of the puzzle.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
05 March, 09:12
In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
01 March, 02:32
It does not provide moral grounds. That comes from us. What I will say however, is that it does appear it has set up a rather interesting conundrum. Just like what I mentioned months ago with Turkey and NATO

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 March, 02:24
Tried explaining this last year to my FB hometown group. They were asleep still. Guess I was too early. Everything will click in time