Ice Kates @IceKates
Please pray for hubby and I both have skin cancer appointments today. We declare complete healing and for a simple routine checkup. I have had 2 squamous cell carcinomas and one being watched for Melanoma. My hubby has blood cancer and we are praying his skin issues are just aging signs. Thank you for your precious prayers and good vibes.

Here are great natural sunscreens. I nowadays make my own with red raspberry seed oil, carrot seed oil, and mix it in olive or almond oil or a good lotion. I am going to try making my own lotion soon with aloe, honey, and olive oil. Be safe from chemicals and sun damage... too much fun in the sun .
10:39 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 March, 08:36
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Thank you everyone for prayers and love.
Dave wins with zero skin issues. I have a pre-cancer on my left are.... SO here comes the Rick Simpson Oil because cannabis has cured several pre-cancers I've had. Also going to try Ivermectin topical solution on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
01 March, 01:41
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 March, 01:25
Praying

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 March, 12:22
Liquid ivermectin source below. Tractor Supply or Amazon for ivermectin paste. One teaspoon on non aluminum baking soda with with one teaspoon apple cider vinegar and lemon juice in water. This keeps the body more alkaline. Cancer cannot form or grow in an alkaline environment. Cancer grows in acidic environments. Dr Morse is a Naturopath and recommends a fruit diet to clear the acidic elements out of the body. Praying for them!! Much LOVE to ALL.

Also check out drmorse.health

https://longhurstfarms.com...

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
01 March, 12:11
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
01 March, 11:16
do not allow biopsies. this is where your body is damaged

01 March, 11:24
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank you and that is huge advice. I have learned so much these past 7 years and that is one of them. My Warthin's tumor the doc said "don't worry I poked it 9 times" getting needle samples. I later learned about tumors and to not open the sac because it's your body defending itself.

Ange Love @LoveM
01 March, 11:12
Prayers and love🙏🏻✨🕊💖

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
01 March, 11:08
🙏🙏🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 March, 11:03
IVERMECTIN can be Used TOPICALLY to Eliminate Age Spots & Skin Tags which may or may not be Cancerous
Remember that "Tumors" and Cysts are Created by your IMMUNE SYSTEM as a way to Isolate TOXINS that would otherwise Poison Your System.
One of the Best Ways to Heal this is find ways to DETOX Your Body by Drinking A Lot of Pure, Water & by taking Salt Baths & Particularly Foot Baths with Epsom Salts.
I have Also used Herbal Foot Pads which you Wear for 6-8 Hours Every Night while you Sleep. When I First began Using these, the Pads were Black as Tar--Presumably due to the Graphic Oxide they have been adding to our Atmosphere and Food for Decades (I Am Not Vaxxed so I didn't Receive Additional Graphic Oxide from a Jab).
I Used these for 2-3 Weeks & they eventually became Lighter & Lighter & are now mostly Clear.

I Am Not a Doctor & have Zero Medical Training, but I have Done Extensive Research & Listened to People who have Experienced Success with these Methods

Free Bird @DCast
31 July, 04:26
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I took ivermectin to rid the BCC basal cell carcinoma for months and I still have it - it cleaned out the parasites but ithe BCC must need another Cure.
Not being a Dr. means ur not under the⚕️snake on the med pole training - dermatologist can only prescribe certain things that the Enemy allows - cutting, chemo/radiation pill etc that aren't the answer but part of the Prob.
Any INFO how to rid the basal cell?
Thanks!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 March, 10:56
IMO from studying many many articles and books that anything that happens on the skin is a direct result from the inside of the body. Meaning: you body is filtering out the toxins that it’s supposed to be doing. Your skin in the last defense.

01 March, 11:09
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Yes I agree. Our body is giving signs of SOS ;)
I know this may or may not have anything to do with my cancers but.... February 2018 I was in the hospital for a couple of days with a partial collapsed lung and severe pain in my head. While I was in the hospital they put a "monitor" on my chest which was a silver box with lots of wires. When I was being discharged they said the monitor "failed" and did not work properly. THEN they told me heading down to leave hospital my bill is fully covered and paid for I just need to stop and sign some papers. About 5 months later I had a squamous cell carcinoma on my right shoulder on my back... which is about the same spot directly on my front side where they put that monitor.... just a coinky dink?

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
01 March, 10:53
Prayers for you both…..🙏❤️
Research vitamin B17

01 March, 10:59
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you for that wonderful reminder. Especially for my husband who is fighting so many things. You can literally see God working miracles with his issues.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
01 March, 10:52
🙏🙏🙏🕊

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 March, 10:51
🙏🙏🙏

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
01 March, 10:49
May God bless and protect you both!

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
01 March, 10:45
I have heard ivermectin helps with skin cancer?

01 March, 10:56
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Oh thank you and I should have thought about that. Ty ty ty. I am having great results with Ivermectin with my Warthin's Tumor. I am going to topically try Ivor on any suspicious spots.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
01 March, 10:43
🙏🙏🙏

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
01 March, 10:43
God we give healing vibes and command all there cancer to be gone from there body. In your name we pray.🙏

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
01 March, 10:42
Sending prayers up and positive vibes for you and your Husband🙏🙏💚

Thorpe Over @FrogFart55
01 March, 10:42
Rick Simpson oil on the cancer is a good treatment. My dad and I have both cleared skin cancers.

01 March, 10:53
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
YES me too!! Our skin cancer doctor moved from Oregon because vax mandates. He loved hearing our success with RSO. The spot we are watching on me for Melanoma I put RSO on it. I have a batch I need to cook down so ty ty for reminding me.

Free Bird @DCast
09 July, 05:18
In response Thorpe Over to his Publication
What has been found lately to rid 'carcinoma'?
Some cancers were placed in vax's we were given when kids - sun doesn't cause them. The Enemy who gave it to us has antidotes to stop it. If someone know the composition of it, they can know what 'rids it', some of these 'natural cures' need help b/c it's manufactured.