Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 March, 10:39
Please pray for hubby and I both have skin cancer appointments today. We declare complete healing and for a simple routine checkup. I have had 2 squamous cell carcinomas and one being watched for Melanoma. My hubby has blood cancer and we are praying his skin issues are just aging signs. Thank you for your precious prayers and good vibes.

Here are great natural sunscreens. I nowadays make my own with red raspberry seed oil, carrot seed oil, and mix it in olive or almond oil or a good lotion. I am going to try making my own lotion soon with aloe, honey, and olive oil. Be safe from chemicals and sun damage... too much fun in the sun .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
I have heard ivermectin helps with skin cancer?
10:45 AM - Mar 01, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ValBelaire in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 March, 10:56
In response Val Belaire to her Publication
Oh thank you and I should have thought about that. Ty ty ty. I am having great results with Ivermectin with my Warthin's Tumor. I am going to topically try Ivor on any suspicious spots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396