Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 March, 10:39
Please pray for hubby and I both have skin cancer appointments today. We declare complete healing and for a simple routine checkup. I have had 2 squamous cell carcinomas and one being watched for Melanoma. My hubby has blood cancer and we are praying his skin issues are just aging signs. Thank you for your precious prayers and good vibes.

Here are great natural sunscreens. I nowadays make my own with red raspberry seed oil, carrot seed oil, and mix it in olive or almond oil or a good lotion. I am going to try making my own lotion soon with aloe, honey, and olive oil. Be safe from chemicals and sun damage... too much fun in the sun .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
IMO from studying many many articles and books that anything that happens on the skin is a direct result from the inside of the body. Meaning: you body is filtering out the toxins that it’s supposed to be doing. Your skin in the last defense.
10:56 AM - Mar 01, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 March, 11:09
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Yes I agree. Our body is giving signs of SOS ;)
I know this may or may not have anything to do with my cancers but.... February 2018 I was in the hospital for a couple of days with a partial collapsed lung and severe pain in my head. While I was in the hospital they put a "monitor" on my chest which was a silver box with lots of wires. When I was being discharged they said the monitor "failed" and did not work properly. THEN they told me heading down to leave hospital my bill is fully covered and paid for I just need to stop and sign some papers. About 5 months later I had a squamous cell carcinoma on my right shoulder on my back... which is about the same spot directly on my front side where they put that monitor.... just a coinky dink?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
01 March, 05:52
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Holy smokes chica.