TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 March, 10:03
I just want to say this HERE, because no other Platform on Earth would even comprehend or Care!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I STOPPED a COLD SORE in it’s Tracks on my lip with Ivermectin Horse Paste Topically before it ever had time to Fester. It started to tingle, swell and develop but with the 1 1/2 days of topical application, it Shrank and DISAPPEARED!! AMEN AMEN AMEN!! πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonya Mun @BeachAHolic
I had a really bad sinus infection, I did not want to take antibiotic. I ran to the store and bought Super Strength Oreganol P73 Gelcaps. Holy Carp! It went away after taking 2 days of this stuff. This is way better than penicillin.
03:39 PM - Mar 01, 2023 (E)
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BeachAHolic in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
03 March, 10:13
In response Sonya Mun to her Publication
Yes, we have been taking that Oreganol Oil for years, it works super great, the liquid is a little hot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
01 March, 06:18
In response Sonya Mun to her Publication
This has been my go to for years, but always got very bad heartburn. I recently discovered the enteric coated capsules. Amazing!!