Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 11:08pm Eastern...
12:33 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
02 March, 04:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He can send his own daughter. She is 17 now. That's what Israel does. Wife looks like she's an MK Ultra.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
02 March, 04:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 March, 04:47
This is obviously part of the movie since Zelensky is gone. But WHEN do we get to the end? That's all I care about at this point in time. Why do we continue to suffer just to wake people up?
Is the military telling us to just eat cake?

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
01 March, 09:55
What part of "Go to hell" does he NOT understand? Pass the popcorn, please.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 March, 09:37
Suddenly thankful I have a lot of health issues...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
01 March, 08:51

Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 March, 06:19
Only a white hat script would have him say such a thing. Shirley he would never say that part outloud! Confirmation. Linear thinking is not allowed. Triple reverse mindfuck makes more sense. I see only good news wherever I look.
💯💥🤍🏁🤍

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
01 March, 06:16
He will not touch our children. Never. Not under my watch.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
01 March, 06:01
Fixin to get sporty. Level: Expert.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
01 March, 05:50
Over my dead body.... you will not get my sons.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 March, 05:45

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 05:10
Wth omg this is the craziest yet! .
This better be a movie! 😂

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
01 March, 02:22
The man, Zelensky is a nutcase..and he is DANGEROUS…Khazarian Mafia all the way.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
01 March, 01:37
Whitehats are genius

Gotta show you

Fight wars for foreign nations
WW1-2
Vietnam
Middle East

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
01 March, 01:29
Zelinsky in his demented rants gives credence
And legitimacy to Putin’s sanitization of Ukraine’s
Nazi infestation

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
01 March, 12:51
b.s.
bologna
nada
nope
no
etc.