Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
21 February, 02:45
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Whoa, that's so obvious. What the heck???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikilas Graves @FollowerOfYahusha
18 February, 07:21
Many such cases!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 February, 12:28
👀

Brooke M Patriot @BrookeWeGoAll
09 February, 05:09
Seriously what the fk is that??

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
09 February, 03:13
A SYNTHETIC . ROBOT if you will.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
09 February, 02:44
All of the folks working around this android or whatever it is need prosecuting!

They are perpetrating a gigantic FRAUD on the American people.

But have you not noticed? Both Bill Clinton & George W Bush did the same. So did Obama...

How long have we had puppets in the White House?

Besides the current Sock Puppet, I mean?

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
09 February, 01:01
Adjusting his headset? Mic? 🤔

Darcy Bachand @Darcy_Bachand
09 February, 12:59
It's like being in the real life version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
09 February, 05:30
What the hell?! Any date on this? Just curious how long they've been doing this crap?! Bidan... animatronic? He's NOT human If he is, he's missing a brain & a heart...

Scouts Mom @ScoutsMom
09 February, 05:27
Talk about "in your face!" If you doubt clones..here's your PROOF!

Operation Que @OperationQ
09 February, 05:51
In response Scouts Mom to her Publication
🔍"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share All My Over 🎯 RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

All Well @AllWell
09 February, 12:02
we are being saved/saving ourselves by seeing what is happening! Just in time! it is getting truly unreal
I just watched a documentary on ghislaine Maxwell and, terramar which received funding from Soros and the Clinton Foundation.. the objective was to take global ocean ownership...who could travel on it, whwn, what, where you can go or not. Fines for not obeying their control of oceans!

All Well @AllWell
09 February, 12:01
we are being saved/saving ourselves by seeing what is happening! Just in time! it is getting truly unreal
I just watched a documentary on ghislaine Maxwell and, terramar which received funding from Soros and the Clinton Foundation.. the objective was to take global ocean ownership...who could travel on it, whwn, what, where you can go or not. Fines for not obeying their control of oceans!

All Well @AllWell
09 February, 12:01

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
08 February, 09:53
the narrative cracked me up!!!

Hunters CRACK @HuntersCRACK
08 February, 09:48
My dude is so funny. He from my city!!. Im not from saginaw I forget wheres hes from but I did ball out in Michigan in high school and college. Why did they turn a hooper into a clone though lol

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
08 February, 09:47
that was crazy!!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 February, 09:37
The guy working on this robot is so obvious... lol

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
08 February, 09:25
Bot. Watch the entire video. It's extremely revealing.

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
08 February, 05:45

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
08 February, 12:41
B.O.B. speaks on this in depth. Many more examples in this video. 👇🏼

https://youtu.be/oF3yT4Yim...

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
08 February, 11:09
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
I just took the time to watch this. So much of all of this is making more sense now. Its all tying together..

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 February, 06:42
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
Good book: Electric Forest, by Tanith Lee, about consciousness transferral; published in 1977.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 February, 12:29
Most likely a robot as he was adjusting the rubber on his face

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
08 February, 12:28
Check out his answer as to why ! https://youtu.be/oUFtEu7JU...

Kathleen Stevenson @K614Stevenson
09 February, 01:49
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
If hes a clone how many of him are there? It is easy to MK Ultra the human.

Michael M... donated @MycoalM
08 February, 12:16
#Fooked Turn them all in to dummies/🤖

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 February, 12:15
That is for the sleeping...a sign they need to start wakeing up...

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
08 February, 12:02
The TV networks are in on it ! Fricken cowards, all of them.

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
08 February, 11:59
This just gets weirder and weirder lol

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
08 February, 11:57
???

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
08 February, 11:27
[PAY ATTENTION] they don't want you to know this...

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
08 February, 12:30
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
THIS is the information Patriots should be sharing. Thank you for your contribution to ALL man/womankind! Much Love, Namaste'

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
08 February, 11:27
Okay finally someone noticed. The players looked like that too. I was watching it last night on You tube and thought I was watching Robots play football. I will find the video. It appeared fake

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
08 February, 07:43
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
i thought the same thing!!!!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 February, 10:59
Dunno.