Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 February, 06:15
https://t.me/PepeMatter/14...

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 February, 07:00
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Part of me feels like Twitter isn't 100% safe right yet. If Elon doesn't have full operational control or if he gets another Handler, Twitter could be the bedrock of a Social Credit Score.

If it goes bad that will make me a sacrificial lamb.
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
Fear again,, No with what is happening with WHO who is supposed to rule the world now, The military will not help, we are sitting on the couch glued to popcorn. It gets worse and worse, but the people believe that God will save us,
And many are afraid that January 6 will be repeated if they come out and demonstrate, So we all over the world are just waiting for the bang of some kind, But what... I think people have given up by now.
The so-called Movie is no longer fun in any way, people have had enough of spending all their precious free time sitting on Twitter and other platforms. One thing is for sure that if nothing decisive happens soon so that we can see the light, I think many will hate this movement to the plague because it has destroyed so many friendships and families.
As they have now become even more convinced that we are a sick cult that is mentally disturbed. I don't care but many can't handle the pressure anymore and sit alone and feel lost,😩😫🙏
07:36 PM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 February, 08:06
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
.....and stuck.