Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
27 February, 06:15
https://t.me/PepeMatter/14...

Anon support for Trump is unwavering because we know, with crystal clear vision what Trump has been up against: Pure evil.
This is exactly why anons are so dangerous to the narrative.
We get to the heart of the matter and defend the man who's sacrificed so much to push back against [them].

https://truthsocial.com/us...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 February, 06:59
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I take it as a badge of honor; I still have a screen shot of my best work - not this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 February, 07:47
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

27 February, 07:47

27 February, 07:46
I am so fkin polite sometimes with sleepers calmly told them, IF you don't get the fkn away from me, I am gonna take the back of my head and shove your fkn septum into your brains. FACTS think that was sweet of me those kinda warnings.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 February, 07:43
I wonder how many Patriots from history,
chose to come back to Earth.. just for this
time & help destroy the Satanic Cabal.

27 February, 07:42
My natural stance without lookin back is throat punch without lookin back. FACTS> WE WIN> GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS> sitting here right fkn now if some dipshit wanted to try meh, not smart. FUN watching GOD STOMPS HELLS AZZ< left them all living so they would have to remember a five foot three under woman climbed their pos asses like a pine tree, when they wanted to flat line meh. FACTS>

27 February, 07:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Might walk into a place in a dress and some sparkley shit kickers but I already scanned the room, and took note. GOD bless ya fren.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 February, 07:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have had people size me up.
They take a look at my long hair, my dew rag, and bib overalls. One of the guys said " I know better than to mess with a guy wearing bibs".
I just smiled. If they only knew.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 February, 07:34

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 February, 07:37
In response Lion Hart to his Publication