Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
27 February, 01:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 February, 01:23
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Lion mentality

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
Hey :)
Funny you comment I have been thinking about you and decided that the next time I see you post that I was going to say hi and check in on you
03:20 PM - Feb 27, 2023
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 February, 04:00
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Like most of CA along the Sierra's I'm stuck in the middle of a snowstorm. The thing started about 9:30 am and has not stopped, but it's slowing down right now.

I'm a little (personally) disappointed that I didn't chop more wood last summer, but no one would have predicted the amount of rain, and now snow we've gotten.

Up until a month (part of) CA was "still in a drought" but now, I don't but it or an other climate hand ringing; now we ain't in no darn drought.
And no one will tell you/admit it's cyclical*

Yes, I know a lot of the country is in the same/similar boat; & I feel for them, but sometimes I fell like the west coats is forgotten because of all the other BS we're lumped into- those wacky Cali's😜