Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
26 February, 07:41
WATCH TULSI GABBARD👇👇👇

Tulsi Gabbard says Biden and Democrats share same ‘core principles’ as Hitler | Washington Examiner
https://www.washingtonexam...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 February, 07:49
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Amazing Polly has an interesting talk abt . Jordan Peterson , Peterson interviewed Tulsi.
Tulsi was listed as Young WEF and Jordan worked with UN for a couple of years . She wondered if they are now controlled Opposition - the new kinder face of to push the same old WEF Agenda 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
26 February, 08:08
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
I did thought that she was part of the DS then she suddenly started redpilling regarding US biolabs after the start of Ukraine war.. surely there must be a reason behind it🤔

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
I was always on the fence abt her and I don’t listen often but when I do then but sometimes she surprises me .
My attitude is to listen broadly and take what I want from the various places .
11:09 PM - Feb 26, 2023
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it