Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
26 February, 07:41
WATCH TULSI GABBARD👇👇👇

Tulsi Gabbard says Biden and Democrats share same ‘core principles’ as Hitler | Washington Examiner
https://www.washingtonexam...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
Amazing Polly has an interesting talk abt . Jordan Peterson , Peterson interviewed Tulsi.
Tulsi was listed as Young WEF and Jordan worked with UN for a couple of years . She wondered if they are now controlled Opposition - the new kinder face of to push the same old WEF Agenda 🤔
07:49 PM - Feb 26, 2023
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
26 February, 08:08
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
I did thought that she was part of the DS then she suddenly started redpilling regarding US biolabs after the start of Ukraine war.. surely there must be a reason behind it🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
26 February, 11:09
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
I was always on the fence abt her and I don’t listen often but when I do then but sometimes she surprises me .
My attitude is to listen broadly and take what I want from the various places .